Code of Conduct
- Be positive: You are representing open hardware to your community.
- Be considerate and respectful: Try to find common ground and look beyond differences.
- Be collaborative and encouraging: Spreading hardware freedom concepts involves our whole community.
- Be cooperative: If disagreements arise, consult others.
- Don't be destructive, misrepresentative, or lawless.
If you notice someone participating in an HFD event and failing to uphold this code of conduct, please address the issue on the mailing list or tactfully engage with that party, and bring unresolved issues to the DFF board via our contact form. Thank you!